Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission deals with an aspect of the environment in Namibia, has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission is the original work of the author(s), written in their own words. None of the writing has been plagiarised.
- All co-authors have read and approved the submitted manuscript. All co-authors will be added as authors in the 'List of contributors' step when the manuscript is submitted.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document format. The manuscript should be submitted as a document, formatted in one column with 1.5 line spacing.
- The manuscript conforms to UK English, and has been spellchecked.
- The text adheres to all stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- If your first language is not English, your manuscript has been reviewed and corrected by a proficient English speaker.
- You have checked that the name(s) of the author(s) does not appear anywhere on the main body of the submitted document(s) or in the filenames. This is to ensure a double-blind review process. You have also provided a full list of all authors, their institutional addresses and email contacts as a separate document.
- All uploaded files have been scanned for viruses.
Articles in this journal are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 License. The copyright of all articles and field notes belongs to the authors. All other copyright is held by the journal.