Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format and has been compiled using either the Section A template or the Section B template.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text uses the fonts and styles given in the template Styles; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- For Section A manuscripts: you have checked that the name(s) of the author(s) does not appear anywhere on the mai body of the submitted document(s) or in the filenames. This is to ensure a double-blind review process.
- All uploaded files have been scanned for viruses and each file has been optimised in size.
The copyright of all articles and field notes belongs to the authors. All other copyright is held by the journal.